Document Type: Job description
Position Title: Client Relationship Manager
Reports To: Director of Business Development
Location: Winston Salem, NC or Raleigh, NC
At RS&A, our business is to deliver the most responsive, professional service in the oncology industry so that our clients can provide quality treatment when it’s needed most. We evaluate quality in terms of attitude, experience, and results. Our standards continually evolve, driving us to surpass others’ expectations, as well as our own.
What does “Patient Focused. Quality Driven.” mean to us? Simply put, if we always consider the patient’s experience first and foremost, then the quality of our service will be exceptional.
We offer maintenance, parts, and equipment life cycle services to the oncology industry. Getting the job done right is about working side-by-side with our clients. It’s about understanding what makes each facility and each community unique. It’s about solving the right problem in the right way the first time. And it’s about doing it all with integrity, tenacity, and a genuine passion for our mission. That’s RS&A.
The Business Development team is responsible for…
- Establishing and maintaining a global, recognizable brand,
- Leading market research and competitive analysis activities,
- Driving sales in support of growth objectives,
- Supporting employee engagement and culture development activities,
- Creating strategic partnerships throughout the oncology industry, and;
- Identifying new marketing opportunities / revenue lines.
This requires someone who possesses a high level of professionalism, ethics, empathy, and interpersonal skills.
Scope of Duties:
The core responsibilities for this position include:
- Execute and advance RS&A’s marketing strategy; this may/will require a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Support annual marketing calendar; includes coordinating and attending trade shows/conferences.
- Support development of articles, perspectives, and “items of value” for our clients and employees.
- Support joint marketing efforts with RS&A’s global partners and contract relationships.
- Market Intelligence
- Know the U.S. market better than our competitors to target opportunities and support operations.
- Develop and maintain view of the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Supply Chain teams around transitioning from ‘wins’ to implementation.
- Support development of the “next big thing” in RS&A’s service offerings.
- Be active and systematic in pursuing and closing new business.
- Develop and foster relationships throughout the industry to where RS&A is “front of mind”.
- Meet agreed upon sales targets, primarily focused on maintenance contracts.
- Leverage our technology to enable efficient, consistent, and high quality operations.
- Utilize Salesforce to document, manage, and report on BD activities.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; 1+ years of sales or RadOnc experience preferred
- A strong work ethic, “plan and go-do” mentality, great interpersonal skills, a willingness to cold call
- A Competitive nature to win against competition, while maintaining integrity and ethical standards
- Use of traditional and social media marketing to generate leads and promotions
- A willingness to learn, receive feedback, and be part of a team environment – The Culture of “WE”
- An ability to deal with ambiguity and attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (or equivalent); experience with Salesforce is a bonus
- An ability and desire to travel upwards of 50% of the time
RS&A’s offers the following benefits as part of its Total Rewards program:
- Salaried position with an uncapped performance based bonus structure
- Excellent opportunity for development and advancement – 1, 3, and 5-plus year path
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k retirement plan benefits
- Company vehicle program, phone allowance program, profit sharing program
- Paid company holidays and time off
- Standard office hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm