NOVA Engineering is hiring a Staff Engineer to work on Construction Materials Testing & Special Inspection projects throughout the Raleigh metropolitan statistical area (MSA). This position offers full benefits, 401k w/ company match, cell phone, laptop computer or ipad, a company truck for business related travel, and much more.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Field engineering duties including data reduction, analysis & fieldwork for commercial, industrial, retail, government, office and residential projects (Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing/Inspection)
- Assisting with project management & reporting
- Field inspection, sampling & testing of soils, concrete, masonry, reinforcing steel, etc.
- Report preparation
- Client consultation and maintenance
- Providing assistance to other NOVA team members to promote the overall objectives of the company.