JOB TITLE: Lab Manager
EMPLOYER: Noble Biomaterials, Inc http://www.noblebiomaterials.com
LOCATION: Scranton, PA
REPORTS TO: Director, Quality Assurance
ABOUT NOBLE BIOMATERIALS: Noble Biomaterials, Inc. is a global leader in antimicrobial and
conductivity solutions for soft surface applications. Noble produces silver-based advanced material
technologies designed for mission critical applications in the performance apparel, healthcare, industrial
and emerging wearable tech markets. Noble’s flagship brands, X-STATIC, XT2 and Circuitex, are used by
more than 250 world-class licensees to provide odor elimination, infection prevention/management,
physiological monitoring and conductive protection benefits. Noble’s technologies can be found in
products made by Lululemon, Giro, the US Military, NASA, 3M and others.
SUMMARY: Oversee day-to-day of analytical and physical testing labs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor, supervise, and train staff as needed.
• Develop and implement SOP’s as needed.
• Experienced at multi-tasking and troubleshooting problems.
• Conduct testing and determined by workload and staffing.
• Manage lab costs and oversee maintenance, calibration, and repair of equipment.
• Understand or willing to learn SPC techniques.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Directly supervises 10-12 employees within the Quality Lab.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and
directing work; appraising performance; resolving problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Chemistry, Textile Chemistry or related degree from four-year college
or university, or several years of related laboratory experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
• Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
• Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite; Variety of lab equipment software)
• Prior experience with GLP, GMP, or ISO-9001 is a plus.
Share your resume directly with the hiring manager:
Patrick Ayers at firstname.lastname@example.org