About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully use our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and coordinated service solutions.
Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our organization provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with professional career growth opportunities.
We believe a workplace that encourages different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds creates better teams and better solutions. We are committed to addressing the barriers and biases that affect people’s ability to fully access opportunities and bring their whole selves to work. We embrace diversity and recognize the importance of evolving our employees professional career development.
Career Opportunity :
We are actively seeking a Sales Analyst to join our team in the Greater Atlanta, GA area ! Willing to consider remote position for the right candidate. Periodic visits to the Atlanta office will be required.
As the Sales Analyst, you will:
- Assist internal and external customers in an analytical role with account management, including line reviews, sales performance, metrics, promotion, and inventory recommendations, etc.
- Work independently or with a cross-functional team to mine, collate, and analyze data in order to drive business decisions
- Be the main point of contact between various departments within our retail and business unit partners
- Build and present in-depth monthly/quarterly business reviews for various partners
- Identify process improvement opportunities to better meet the needs of our customers
- Prepare action-oriented reporting to drive sales to help find opportunities, sales trends, and make recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Provide first level support to business clients when issues arise.
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business related field preferred
- Experience working in a data or analytics-based role required. Experience with supply chain or forecasting a plus
- Working knowledge of The Home Depot Supplier Hub portal including but not limited to IDM, Vendor Drill, Quote Center, Commerce Hub, MicroStrategy, or other portals within the Home Depot network is a plus.
- Experience managing sales or sales analysis at the district, regional, and national levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate)
- Familiar with and desire to learn commonly used and new reporting software for business intelligence (Power BI, Tableau, Nielsen, Advanced Excel)
- Ability to blend and present data from multiple data sources
- Experience creating visuals from data, understanding and compellingly presenting the story the data is telling to all levels of the organization
- Experience with predictive analytics is a plus
- Ability to build and foster strong customer relationships
- Home Depot retail metrics/math and analysis experience is a plus
- Experience working within the Home Improvement industry is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail that results in valuable and actionable insights
- Flexibility to adjust to business needs as necessary
- Focus on continuous improvement and learning new skills as the position evolves
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment while capable of working autonomously
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off & Company paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
- Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Keywords: sales analysis, consumer products, project management, project coordination, data analysis
Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc.
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf)
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English (https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_English.pdf) , Spanish (https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_Spanish.pdf)
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our products enhance the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas, to name a few.
At Masco, we believe in better living possibilities-for our homes, our environment and our community. Across our businesses and geographies, we seek out these possibilities to grow ourselves, enhance our consumers’ lives, create returns for our shareholders and improve the world around us. We believe a strong, supportive presence in the communities where we live, work and do business is vital. We partner with organizations that are as driven as we are to support the growth of our communities, encourage and enable equity and provide safe, affordable housing for all families.