The Proposal Specialist supports client and project pursuit activities, such as assisting in the development and production of qualifications, proposals, and sales presentations.
This position can be based in Tampa, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Orlando, FL; Miami, FL; Raleigh, NC or Asheville, NC.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Supports individual parts of proposal development: resumes, projects, data collection and coordination, communication with team subs for collecting information, completing tables according to direction
- Researches and edits and formats resume and project profiles for proposals and other business development needs
- Assists during proposal development and supports the research, writing, editing, formatting, and quality checking of text and graphics for preparation of proposals, SOQs, and presentations.
- Performs subcontractor data collection and organization tasks for proposal teams, including contacting subcontractors, outlining requirements, and organizing and distributing information.
- Assists with printing, document quality control (QC), and production.
- Attends proposal meetings, takes notes, assists with audio-visual needs, and helps maintain and update meeting information on a regular basis and as requested.
- Researches and compiles information from a variety of internal and external databases, internet and intranet sites, and other internal data sources (including resumes, project descriptions, boilerplate text, etc.)
- Assists with the archiving of proposal content and upload to appropriate internal databases or servers as part of proposal closeout procedures in a timely and quality manner and according to department standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in English, marketing, journalism, communications or applicable field is ideal
- 1-2 years of practical working experience preferred.
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local candidates will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Location: Tampa, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Orlando, FL; Miami, FL; Raleigh, NC or Asheville, NC.
Working Hours: 8 to 5
Employment Status: Full-time
Internal Requisition ID:
Requisition #: 2021-8615
External Company Name: Gannett Fleming, Inc.
External Company URL: www.gannettfleming.com