CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform month end journal entries, monthly reporting and other accounting support
- Service team accounting duties including journal entries and financial reporting
- Sales taxReview of sales tax certificates and exempt if approved documentation has been provided
- Scan of sales tax exemptions into D365 software
- Handle sales tax audits
- Remit sales tax data to CCH monthly
- File sales tax returns not filed by CCH
- Analysis of financial statements
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic about tackling challenges head on
- Very close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to embrace new technologies and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.