You’re invited to the 2021 Alumni Career Fair, sponsored by Credit Suisse. This is a free, virtual event for recent graduates and experienced professionals. Whether you are looking for a new job or an opportunity to network, this is your chance to meet one-on-one with employers representing various locations, industries and functional areas who are actively looking to hire NC State alumni.
Create a profile on Career Fair Plus and start signing up to meet with employers as early as April 30.
Steps to Attend
1) Create an account at Career Fair Plus (recommended browsers are Chrome and Firefox) or download the Career Fair Plus app to your phone or tablet, for iOS or Android. After accessing the app, navigate to the organization/school and the fair you are attending.
2) Schedule a time to meet with employers as soon as April 30, when employer appointment times are released.
3) Attend the event during the time you selected on Wednesday, May 12.
• Update your resume/LinkedIn profile before the event
• Research the companies prior to scheduling a meeting time with them
• Even if you have never heard of them or think you know what they have to offer, consider scheduling a call because you never know where the conversation will lead
• Show up during your scheduled time (professional attire recommended) and establish the next step for moving forward
Benefits to Attending
• Meet one-on-one with employers from the comfort of your home for free
• Network with employers looking to hire NC State Alumni
• Talk with an actual person
• Set your schedule and create the career fair experience you desire