You’re invited to the 2022 Alumni Career Fair, presented by Credit Suisse. This is a free, in-person event for recent graduates and experienced professionals. Whether you’re looking for a new job or an opportunity to network, this is your chance to meet one-on-one with employers representing various industries and functional areas who are actively looking to hire.
Steps to Attend
1) RSVP to the event
2) See the companies attending by visiting Career Fair Plus (recommended browsers are Chrome and Firefox) or download the Career Fair Plus app to your phone or tablet via iOS or Android. After opening the app, navigate to the organization/school and the fair you are attending.
3) Attend the event on Tuesday, May 10 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (EST) at Reynolds Coliseum, 2411 Dunn Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607. Guest parking is available in the Reynolds Coliseum Parking Deck (*this is a public pay lot): 201 Jensen Drive, Raleigh, NC 27601. Come prepared (copies of your resume, dress in professional attire)
Benefits to Attending:
- Meet one-on-one with employers in person
- Network with employers looking to hire NC State alumni
- These employers are representing a variety of industries: technology, business, manufacturing and more
- These employers are looking for recent graduates and experienced professionals
- Talk with an actual person
- A chance to come back to campus
- Update your resume/LinkedIn profile before the event
- Research the companies prior to scheduling a meeting time with them by downloading the app/visiting Career Fair Plus
- Show up to the event prepared and excited
- Make connections with employers: Even if you’ve never heard of the company, sometimes the best opportunities are from unexpected places
- Establish how to follow up with the company after the event
For more tips, check out our career fair checklist: Career Fair Checklist
Also, check out our video below to get more information about the 2022 Alumni Career Fair!